- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation1. Combine all ingredients except pepper; mix well. Top with additional lemon zest and black pepper.
- Prep Time: Lemon Aioli mixes fat-free yogurt with mayonnaise for a lightened-up version of the classic aioli.
- Yield: Makes: 1 1/4 cups (serving size: 2 tbsp)
|Calories per serving:||32|
|Fat per serving:||2.2g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||1g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||3g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||2mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||148mg|
|Calcium per serving:||33mg|
Good to Know
Fat-free yogurt mixed with mayonnaise makes for a lightened-up version of class aioli.