- 1 1/2 cups cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 2 red onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
1. Combine vinegar, sugar, peppercorns, and coriander in a saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes. Put onion in a bowl; strain liquid over. Set aside 8 minutes. Drain onions.
2. Mix onions with remaining ingredients. Serve.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: Don't waste precious calories on spreads like mayo or cream cheese when flavorful Onion Tapenade is equally as tasty and much more healthy.
- Yield: Makes: 2 cups (serving size: 2 tbsp)
|Calories per serving:||54|
|Fat per serving:||1.7g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.2g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1.2g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.2g|
|Protein per serving:||0.0g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||9g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||22mg|
|Calcium per serving:||7mg|
Good to Know
Why waste precious calories on spreads like mayo, or cream cheese when this flavorful option is equally as tasty, but much more healthy?