Oven-Roasted Thyme Tomatoes
- 5 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 4 sprigs thyme, torn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 250°F. Line baking sheet with parchment. Place tomatoes, cut side up, on it. Sprinkle with sugar, salt, pepper, thyme, and oil.
2. Bake until tomatoes start to shrivel (45 minutes). Serve warm.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: Power up your next party with easy and tasty Oven-Roasted Thyme Tomatoes. This juicy red fruit is actually a cancer-fight Superfood! The lycopene found in tomatoes may stop endometrial cancer cell growth.
- Yield: Makes: 20 wedges (serving size: 1 wedge)
|Calories per serving:||17|
|Fat per serving:||1.4g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.2g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.2g|
|Protein per serving:||0.0g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||1g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||59mg|
|Calcium per serving:||2mg|
Good to Know
This juicy red fruit is actually a cancer-fight Superfood! The lycopene found in tomatoes may stop endometrial cancer cell growth.