- Calories per serving 225
- Fat per serving 10.8g
- Saturated fat per serving 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 7.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 1.3g
- Protein per serving 4g
- Carbohydrate per serving 31g
- Fiber per serving 8g
- Cholesterol per serving 0.0mg
- Iron per serving 2mg
- Sodium per serving 720mg
- Calcium per serving 77mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°F. In a bowl, toss carrots, parsnips, beets, and onion with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
Spread vegetables in a single layer on roasting pan, leaving as much space as possible between each. Roast until lightly browned and just tender (50-60 minutes), stirring halfway through baking. Remove; squeeze orange juice over top. Toss and transfer to platter. Serve with parsley.