- 2 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (2-3 limes)
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh pepper
Combine all in a food processor; process until smooth (about 30 seconds). Transfer to serving dish. (To make up to 6 hours ahead, set aside 1 TBSP lime juice; drizzle over surface and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate.) Garnish with fresh pepper.
Watch the video: Metabolism-Boosting Recipe: Avocado Whip
- Prep Time: Make this light and delicious Avocado Whip to complement dishes your next party menu.
- Yield: Makes 2 cups (serving size: 1/4 cup)
|Calories per serving:||110|
|Fat per serving:||9.7g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1.4g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||5.9g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1.5g|
|Protein per serving:||2g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||6g|
|Fiber per serving:||4g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||66mg|
|Calcium per serving:||13mg|
Good to Know
Avocado speeds up your metabolic rate because its combo of essential fatty acids, good-for-you fats, and antioxidants help to reduce inflammation.