- 6 ounces cucumber
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup torn mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh pepper
1. Grate cucumber on a large-holed grater. Gather shreds; squeeze out excess water. Transfer cucumber to a medium bowl.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. The dip can be made up to 6 hours in advance and refrigerated, covered with plastic wrap. Top with torn mint leaves before serving.
- Prep Time:
- Yield: Makes 2 cups (serving size: 1/4 cup)
|Calories per serving:||28|
|Fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||4g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||3g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||77mg|
|Calcium per serving:||38mg|
Good to Know
Yogurt has up to 50% more calcium than milk, and it’s probiotics help to get belly fat to a minimum.