Greek Yogurt Fruit Parfait
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups sliced mixed plums, peaches, and nectarines
- 3/4 cup puffed rice cereal
- 2 tablespoons walnuts and almonds, toasted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, agave nectar, or honey
PreparationIn a tall 4-cup container or jar, layer half of the yogurt, fruit, cereal, nuts, flaxseed, and syrup. Repeat with the remaining half of ingredients, ending with syrup. (If you prefer a crunchy parfait, pack cereal separately to add right before eating.) Refrigerate up to 5 hours.
- Prep Time: Use September's bounty of ripe stone fruit for this yummy and satisfying parfait.
- Yield: Makes 1 serving (serving size: about 3 1/2 cups)
|Calories per serving:||450|
|Fat per serving:||12.4g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||3.6g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||6.8g|
|Protein per serving:||22.5g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||68g|
|Fiber per serving:||9g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||2mg|
|Sodium per serving:||69mg|
|Calcium per serving:||272mg|
Good to Know
Choose puffed brown rice cereal instead of granola for a skinnier version of a typical parfait.