Tortellini Tapenade Salad
- 2/3 cup cooked chicken tortellini
- 2 teaspoons green or black olive tapenade
- 2/3 cup canned low-sodium white cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red, orange, or yellow bell pepper
- 3/4 cup raw sugar-snap peas, halved if large, trimmed
- 1/2 ounce (1 1/2 TBSP) goat cheese, crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. In a portable container, combine all ingredients and toss well.
2. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. Serve at room temperature.
- Prep Time: Look for tortellini with a chicken, mushroom, or veal filling for maximum flavor.
- Yield: Makes 1 serving (serving size: 2 1/2 cups)
|Calories per serving:||401|
|Fat per serving:||9.3g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.7g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.2g|
|Protein per serving:||21g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||59g|
|Fiber per serving:||11g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||30mg|
|Iron per serving:||4mg|
|Sodium per serving:||499mg|
|Calcium per serving:||101mg|
Good to Know
Look for tortellini with a chicken, mushroom, or veal filling for maximum flavor.