- Calories per serving 301
- Fat per serving 14.4g
- Saturated fat per serving 4.6g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 5.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 2.9g
- Protein per serving 9g
- Carbohydrate per serving 39g
- Fiber per serving 3g
- Cholesterol per serving 18mg
- Iron per serving 2mg
- Sodium per serving 81mg
- Calcium per serving 182mg
How to Make It
To make crunch: Preheat oven to 350°. Spray an 8- x 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray. In a large saucepan, heat brown sugar and butter, stirring, until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in oats, pecans, and pumpkin seeds. Spread in prepared pan. Bake 20-25 minutes, until golden. Cool in pan on wire rack. Crumble into pieces.
Spoon about one-half of crunch into 8 tall glasses and top with half of yogurt and half of fruit. Repeat layering with the remaining crunch, yogurt, and fruit.