- 2 1/2 cups fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (6-ounce) container raspberries
- 1 nectarine, thinly sliced
- 2 plums, thinly sliced
1. In a large bowl, mix first 7 ingredients (through nutmeg). Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or up to 3 days.
2. Spoon mixture into 4 bowls and top with fruit.
- Prep Time:
- Total Time: Yogurt and flaxseed give this muesli extra oomph.
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 3/4 cup muesli, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1/4 nectarine, 1/2 plum)
|Calories per serving:||338|
|Fat per serving:||4.8g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.8g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1.2g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||2.2g|
|Protein per serving:||15g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||63g|
|Fiber per serving:||9g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||3mg|
|Iron per serving:||2mg|
|Sodium per serving:||121mg|
|Calcium per serving:||338mg|
Good to Know
Flaxseed can give you a protein boost and carries heart-healthy omega-3s, but did you know it must be ground for you to reap all the healthy benefits?