- 1/2 small head cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 cup snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped, toasted hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 tablespoons hazelnut or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. In serving bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, snow peas, radishes, scallions, hazelnuts, parsley, and poppy seeds.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper; toss with slaw.
- Prep Time: Summer Coleslaw is not your average slaw. This version of coleslaw is extra crunchy with snow peas, radishes, and hazelnuts.
- Yield: Makes 4 servings
|Calories per serving:||185|
|Fat per serving:||13.7g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1.1g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||9.8g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||2.1g|
|Protein per serving:||4g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||15g|
|Fiber per serving:||6g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||2mg|
|Sodium per serving:||204mg|
|Calcium per serving:||132mg|
Good to Know
Not your average slaw, this version is extra crunchy with snow peas, radishes, and hazelnuts.