- Calories per serving 185
- Fat per serving 13.7g
- Saturated fat per serving 1.1g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 9.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 2.1g
- Protein per serving 4g
- Carbohydrate per serving 15g
- Fiber per serving 6g
- Cholesterol per serving 0.0mg
- Iron per serving 2mg
- Sodium per serving 204mg
- Calcium per serving 132mg
How to Make It
In serving bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, snow peas, radishes, scallions, hazelnuts, parsley, and poppy seeds.
In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper; toss with slaw.
Recipe adapted from The Meat Free Monday Cookbook, copyright 2011. Published by Kyle Books Limited.