- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup nonfat frozen vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon bittersweet chocolate (shaved with a vegetable peeler) or 2 tsp miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
Fill bottom of sundae dish with strawberries; scoop frozen yogurt on top. Sprinkle toasted walnuts, chocolate shavings, and toasted coconut flakes over sundae.
Toasted coconut, walnuts, shaved chocolate, and luscious strawberries top this Super-Satisfying Sundae. Frozen Greek yogurt has never had it so good.
- Yield: Makes 1 sundae (serving size: 1 sundae)
|Calories per serving:||293|
|Fat per serving:||13.9g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||4g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1.4g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||7.1g|
|Protein per serving:||10g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||35g|
|Fiber per serving:||5g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||5mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||68mg|
|Calcium per serving:||187mg|
Good to Know
Fiber-rich strawberries are a top source of disease-fighting antioxidants. You can pile on a whole cup for less than 50 calories.