- Calories per serving 443
- Fat per serving 12.8g
- Saturated fat per serving 3.4g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 3.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 3.4g
- Protein per serving 36g
- Carbohydrate per serving 42g
- Fiber per serving 1g
- Cholesterol per serving 84mg
- Iron per serving 3mg
- Sodium per serving 655mg
- Calcium per serving 88mg
How to Make It
In the bowl of a food processor, pulse salmon, panko, and egg white until salmon is finely chopped.
Form salmon into 4 (4-inch) patties; season with salt and pepper.
Heat grill to medium-high; cook, turning once, until burgers are just cooked through (5-7 minutes per side). Serve with desired toppings and buns.