Greek Salmon Burgers
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1 large egg white
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup cucumber slices
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 (2.5-oz) ciabatta rolls, toasted
1. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse salmon, panko, and egg white until salmon is finely chopped.
2. Form salmon into 4 (4-inch) patties; season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat grill to medium-high; cook, turning once, until burgers are just cooked through (5-7 minutes per side). Serve with desired toppings and buns.
- Yield: Makes 4 burgers (serving size: 1 greek salmon burger)
Feta and cucumber slices add Mediterranean flair to Greek Salmon Burgers. Serve these Salmon Burgers on toasted ciabatta rolls.
|Calories per serving:||443|
|Fat per serving:||12.8g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3.4g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||3.4g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||3.4g|
|Protein per serving:||36g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||42g|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||84mg|
|Iron per serving:||3mg|
|Sodium per serving:||655mg|
|Calcium per serving:||88mg|
Good to Know
Cucumber and feta are light but flavorful ingredients that add a new dimension to salmon patties.