Asian Salmon Burgers
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayo
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 4 (1.6-oz) sesame seed buns, toasted
1. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse salmon, panko, and egg white until salmon is finely chopped.
2. Form salmon into 4 (4-inch) patties; season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat grill to medium-high; cook, turning once, until burgers are just cooked through (5-7 minutes per side). Combine mayonnaise and soy sauce. Serve burgers with desired toppings and buns.
A mixture of mayonnaise and soy sauce give these Salmon Burgers Asian flavor. Don't forget to toss on some scallions for their vitamin K which builds strong bones.
- Yield: Makes 4 burgers (serving size: 1 asian salmon burger)
|Calories per serving:||393|
|Fat per serving:||14.5g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||2.4g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||4.1g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||6.8g|
|Protein per serving:||34g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||30g|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||76mg|
|Iron per serving:||3mg|
|Sodium per serving:||401mg|
|Calcium per serving:||62mg|
Good to Know
Ranch, tomato, and salmon might seem like a strange combination, but you’ll have to trust us on this one—your taste buds will thank you!