Ranch Salmon Burgers
- 4 slices beefsteak tomato, grilled
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 4 (2-oz) brioche buns, toasted
1. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse salmon, panko, and egg white until salmon is finely chopped.
2. Form salmon into 4 (4-inch) patties; season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat grill to medium-high; cook, turning once, until burgers are just cooked through (5-7 minutes per side). Serve with desired toppings and buns.
A little Ranch dressing adds zest to these Ranch Salmon Burgers and smiles around the dinner table.
- Yield: Makes 4 burgers (serving size: 1 ranch salmon burger)
|Calories per serving:||464|
|Fat per serving:||21.7g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||5.7g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||4.4g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||7.6g|
|Protein per serving:||33g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||34g|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||109mg|
|Iron per serving:||2mg|
|Sodium per serving:||509mg|
|Calcium per serving:||56mg|
Good to Know
Ranch, tomato, and salmon might seem like a strange combination, but you’ll have to trust us on this one—your taste buds will thank you!