- 1 pound skinless salmon fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1 large egg white
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse salmon, panko, and egg white until salmon is finely chopped.
2. Form salmon into 4 (4-inch) patties; season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat grill to medium-high; cook, turning once, until burgers are just cooked through (5-7 minutes per side). Serve with desired toppings and buns.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 4 burgers