Spicy Blue Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound ground dark-meat turkey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces blue cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 (2.5-oz) ciabatta rolls, toasted
1. In medium bowl, gently mix together turkey, garlic, paprika, and cumin.
2. Form turkey into 4 (4-inch) patties; season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat grill to medium-high; cook, turning once, until burgers are just cooked through (about 7 minutes per side). Combine ketchup and hot sauce. Serve burgers with desired toppings and buns.
Let Spicy Blue Turkey Burgers add spice to your next cookout. These jazzed up Turkey Burgers have hot sauce stirred into the ketchup and blue cheese added on top of the burgers.
- Yield: Makes 4 burgers (serving size: 1 spicy blue turkey burger)
|Calories per serving:||429|
|Fat per serving:||16.1g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||6.1g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||4.5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||2.6g|
|Protein per serving:||33g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||36g|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||91mg|
|Iron per serving:||3mg|
|Sodium per serving:||861mg|
|Calcium per serving:||140mg|
Good to Know
Enjoying your burger open-faced (sans top bun) can save you up to 90 calories!