- 1 pound ground dark-meat turkey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. In medium bowl, gently mix together turkey, garlic, paprika, and cumin.
2. Form turkey into 4 (4-inch) patties; season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat grill to medium-high; cook, turning once, until burgers are just cooked through (about 7 minutes per side). Serve with desired toppings and buns.
For the most tender burgers, go with ground dark-meat turkey. Use within 1-2 days of purchase; cook all the way through (to 165°F).
- Yield: Makes 4 burgers
Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 14 minutes; Total: 19 minutes.