French Beef Burgers
- 3 oz goat cheese, sliced
- 4 jarred, roasted red peppers (4 oz)
- 4 (2-oz) brioche buns, toasted
1. Form sirloin into 4 (4-inch) patties; season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat grill to medium-high; cook, turning once, until burgers are 160° inside for medium (5-6 minutes per side). Serve with desired toppings and buns.
One bite into French Beef Burgers will have you saying "ooh la la!" Sliced goat cheese and roasted red peppers top these beef burgers that are sandwiched between toasted brioche.
- Yield: Makes 4 burgers (serving size: 1 french beef burger)
|Calories per serving:||410|
|Fat per serving:||15.9g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||8.5g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||3.3g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.3g|
|Protein per serving:||39g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||26g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||124mg|
|Iron per serving:||4mg|
|Sodium per serving:||455mg|
|Calcium per serving:||83mg|
Good to Know
The brioche bun and goat cheese are so distinctively French, you’ll just about forget you’re not actually in Paris.