'Shroom Beef Burgers
- 4 (1-oz) slices Swiss cheese
- 2 portobello mushroom caps, grilled and sliced
- 4 (2.5-oz) ciabatta rolls, toasted
1. Form sirloin into 4 (4-inch) patties; season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat grill to medium-high; cook, turning once, until burgers are 160° inside for medium (5-6 minutes per side). Serve with desired toppings and buns.
Portobello mushrooms and Swiss cheese top our "Shroom Burgers that sit atop toasted ciabatta rolls.
- Yield: Makes 4 burgers (serving size: 1 ''shroom beef burger)
|Calories per serving:||479|
|Fat per serving:||15.3g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||7.3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||4.4g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.5g|
|Protein per serving:||45g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||36g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||107mg|
|Iron per serving:||4mg|
|Sodium per serving:||532mg|
|Calcium per serving:||246mg|
Good to Know
The classic combo of Swiss cheese and mushrooms come together deliciously between two buns