Tex-Mex Beef Burgers
- 4 (3/4-oz) slices pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup store-bought sliced, pickled peppers
- 4 (1.6-oz) sesame seed buns, toasted
1. Form sirloin into 4 (4-inch) patties; season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat grill to medium-high; cook, turning once, until burgers are 160° inside for medium (5-6 minutes per side). Serve with desired toppings and buns.
Tex-Mex Beef Burgers deliver south-of-the-border flavor to the dinner table with the addition of pepper jack cheese and pickled peppers.
- Yield: Makes 4 burgers (serving size: 1 tex-mex beef burger)
|Calories per serving:||394|
|Fat per serving:||14.7g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||6.7g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||4.7g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1.9g|
|Protein per serving:||42g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||22g|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||100mg|
|Iron per serving:||4mg|
|Sodium per serving:||463mg|
|Calcium per serving:||219mg|
Good to Know
Pickled peppers add an unexpected crunch and loads of flavor to this mild-spiced burger.