- 1 pound lean ground sirloin
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Form sirloin into 4 (4-inch) patties; season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat grill to medium-high; cook, turning once, until burgers are 160° inside for medium (5-6 minutes per side). Serve with desired toppings and buns.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time: Start with lean ground sirloin for the best Beef Burgers on the grill. Add a sprinkling of salt and pepper, and then be prepared to sink your teeth into a hearty, great-tasting burger.
- Yield: Makes 4 burgers