- 1 cup 1/2-inch cubes watermelon, plus additional for garnish
- 1 cup chopped strawberries, plus additional for garnish
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 (3-oz) scoops lime or lemon sorbet
- Chilled club soda or seltzer
1. Combine watermelon, strawberries, balsamic vinegar, and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl. Divide about 2/3 of the fruit evenly between 2 tall glasses. Add a scoop of sorbet to each glass.
2. Top with the remaining fruit and juices. Fill with club soda; garnish with additional fruit.
- Prep Time: Satisfy your sweet tooth with Strawberry-Watermelon Floats. A hit of cayenne pepper tantalizes the palate in these fruit desserts.
- Yield: Makes 2 servings (serving size: 1 cup fruit, 1 scoop sorbet)
|Calories per serving:||161|
|Fat per serving:||0.4g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.1g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.2g|
|Protein per serving:||1g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||39g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||61mg|
|Calcium per serving:||24mg|
Good to Know
Watermelon is appropriately named, as this fruit is made up of 92% water!