Chicken, Bibb, and Arugula Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup unsweetened frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large head butter or Bibb lettuce, torn
- 4 packed cups (4 ounces) arugula
- 1/4 cup shelled pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 2 rotisserie chicken breasts, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
1. Purée raspberries, olive oil, lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper in blender.
2. In a large salad bowl, toss lettuce, arugula, and pumpkin seeds with vinaigrette. Arrange chicken on top.
- Prep Time: Rotisserie chicken breasts offer a jump-start to this weeknight dinner of Chicken, Bibb, and Arugula Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette. Raspberries and honey sweeten the vinaigrette, and pumpkin seeds provide extra crunch.
- Yield: Makes 6 servings (serving size: about 1 1/2 cups salad)
|Calories per serving:||229|
|Fat per serving:||13.9g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||2.3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||8.2g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||2.6g|
|Protein per serving:||20g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||7g|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||48mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||210mg|
|Calcium per serving:||0.0mg|
Good to Know
Making your own raspberry vinaigrette isn’t as tough as you’d think, we promise!