- Calories per serving 500
- Fat per serving 9.2g
- Saturated fat per serving 3.2g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 3.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 1.2g
- Protein per serving 23g
- Carbohydrate per serving 89g
- Fiber per serving 15g
- Cholesterol per serving 12mg
- Iron per serving 5mg
- Sodium per serving 581mg
- Calcium per serving 218mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions in salted water; reserve 1/2 cup pasta water. While pasta cooks, grate zest from lemon and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice into a small dish. Trim asparagus; peel into ribbons with a vegetable peeler.
Return pasta to pot; toss with asparagus, lemon zest and juice, 1/4 cup cheese, oil, 1/4 teaspoon each salt and freshly ground pepper, and enough pasta water to make a thin sauce. Divide among 4 bowls; top each with 1 tablespoon Parmesan.