- Calories per serving 267
- Fat per serving 7.4g
- Saturated fat per serving 2.8g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 3.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 0.5g
- Protein per serving 10g
- Carbohydrate per serving 41g
- Fiber per serving 3g
- Cholesterol per serving 13mg
- Iron per serving 2mg
- Sodium per serving 477mg
- Calcium per serving 109mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Cook orzo according to package directions in salted water; drain. Return to pot. Add arugula, feta, oil, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and freshly ground black pepper; stir.
Season inside of peppers with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Fill peppers; transfer to a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Cover with foil; bake until peppers are tender (35-40 minutes).