- Calories per serving 539
- Fat per serving 7.2g
- Saturated fat per serving 1g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 2.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 1.4g
- Protein per serving 19g
- Carbohydrate per serving 99g
- Fiber per serving 8g
- Cholesterol per serving 0.0mg
- Iron per serving 5mg
- Sodium per serving 538mg
- Calcium per serving 54mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions in salted water; reserve 1/4 cup pasta water. Drain pasta and return to pot.
While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini; cook, tossing occasionally, until browned and crisp-tender (5-8 minutes). Add crushed red pepper, marinara, and reserved pasta water; simmer, partially covered, until pasta sauce is thick (about 5 minutes). Toss pasta with sauce and divide among 4 bowls.