Orange and Vanilla Yogurt Pops
- 1 1/4 cups frozen, slightly thawed orange-juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/4 cups plain reduced-fat (2%) Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
1. In a small bowl, whisk together orange-juice concentrate, sugar, and water. Dividing evenly, spoon 1/2 cup softened juice-concentrate mixture into 8 (3-ounce) pop molds.
2. To the bowl with remaining juice-concentrate mixture, add yogurt, vanilla, and salt; whisk to combine. Spoon yogurt mixture into molds, add sticks, and freeze until firm (about 2 hours; remove from mold by next day).
Prep: 5 minutes; Total time: 5 minutes (plus 2 hours for freezing).
- Yield: Makes 8 (about 3-ounce) frozen pops (serving size: 1 pop)
|Calories per serving:||107|
|Fat per serving:||0.8g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.5g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||4g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||22g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||2mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||31mg|
|Calcium per serving:||38mg|
Good to Know
The perfect combination of tangy and sweet, these low-calorie yogurt pops work as an excellent after-dinner treat.