Avocado, Mint, and Yogurt Dip
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks
- 1 cup plain reduced-fat (2%) Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mint leaves, divided
- 1 tablespoon pistachio oil or extra-virgin olive oil
1. In a medium bowl, mash together avocado, yogurt, lime juice,and salt until creamy.
2. Fold in 3 tablespoons mint leaves, drizzle with oil, and top with remaining mint.
Prep: 5 minutes; Total time: 5 minutes.
- Yield: Makes 6 servings (serving size: about 1/4 cup)
|Calories per serving:||85|
|Fat per serving:||6.6g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1.3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||3.4g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1.2g|
|Protein per serving:||4g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||4g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||3mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||175mg|
|Calcium per serving:||36mg|
Good to Know
Avocados are high in healthy monounsaturated fatsthe healthy, good-for-your-heart kind!