Mediterranean Skewers with Bloody Mary Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons premium vodka
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 celery hearts, finely diced (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bocconcini, grape tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and kalamata olives, such as Gaea Pitted Kalamata Olives (about 32 each)
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire, hot sauce, horseradish, oil, celery, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Onto each skewer, thread a bocconcini ball, tomato, artichoke, and olive; serve with vinaigrette.
- Yield: Makes 32 servings (serving size: 1 skewer and 1 1/2 teaspoons vinaigrette)
Check out Mediterranean Skewers with Bloody Mary Vinaigrette for a hassle-free appetizer. Just thread together store-bought cheese, grape tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and olives on skewers and serve with the homemade vinaigrette.
|Calories per serving:||157|
|Fat per serving:||12.6g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||6.2g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1.4g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.2g|
|Protein per serving:||8g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||3g|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||35mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||165mg|
|Calcium per serving:||2mg|
Good to Know
A rich and tasty snack—with only 4 grams of carbs—these skewers are sure to leave your guests satisfied.
This Recipe Is