- Calories per serving 234
- Fat per serving 17.4g
- Saturated fat per serving 8.3g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 5.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 2.2g
- Protein per serving 16g
- Carbohydrate per serving 2g
- Fiber per serving 0.0g
- Cholesterol per serving 391mg
- Iron per serving 2mg
- Sodium per serving 310mg
- Calcium per serving 88mg
How to Make It
In a large cast-iron skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and jalapeño and cook until soft (5–7 minutes). Stir in eggs, salt, and pepper, and cook, stirring, until soft curds form (about 3 minutes).
Remove skillet from heat and mix in the goat cheese and chives. Serve immediately with whole-grain toast or English muffin, if desired.