Lemon-Tarragon Lobster Roll
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (use more as needed)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 hot dog buns
- 12 romaine lettuce leaves, cut into ribbons
1. In a medium bowl, toss the lobster with mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice, fresh tarragon, and black pepper. Taste, and adjust the seasoning, if necessary.
2. Divide the lobster mixture and lettuce evenly among the hot dog buns; serve immediately.
Note: Most of the sodium in this meal is from naturally occurring sodium in the lobster.
- Prep Time:
- Yield: Makes 5 servings (serving size: 1 lobster roll)
|Calories per serving:||306|
|Fat per serving:||11.8g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1.9g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.8g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1.3g|
|Protein per serving:||25g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||24g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||156mg|
|Iron per serving:||2mg|
|Sodium per serving:||790mg|
|Calcium per serving:||184mg|
Good to Know
To make these delicious lobster rolls even healthier, try replacing normal hot dog buns with whole-wheat or multi-grain bread.