Greek Nachos with Feta
- 2 pounds tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (6.5-ounce) bag pita chips
- 3/4 cup finely crumbled feta cheese
- 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
Combine tomatoes, red onion, minced garlic, cucumber, and kosher salt. Preheat oven to 375°. Place pita chips on a baking sheet. Top chips with feta cheese, and bake until just melted (5 minutes). Remove from oven; top with tomato-and-cucumber salsa and a dollop of yogurt.
- Yield: About 26 servings (serving size: 2 chips with 2 tablespoons salsa and 1/3 tablespoon yogurt)
|Calories per serving:||48|
|Fat per serving:||2g|
Good to Know
Feta cheese contains a fatty acid that helps you feel full on fewer calories and burn more fat.