Grilled Lamb Sliders with Mint Yogurt
- 2 pounds ground lamb
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch each of kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- 30 mini slider buns
Season ground lamb with 1 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper; form into 30 (1-inch-thick) patties. Combine yogurt, lemon juice, and a pinch each of kosher salt and black pepper. Slice mint leaves into thin ribbons. Grill lamb patties for 1-2 minutes per side. Warm slider buns. Place a patty on each bun; top with a dollop of yogurt mixture, and sprinkle with mint ribbons.
- Yield: 30 servings (serving size: 1 slider)
|Calories per serving:||170|
|Fat per serving:||7g|
Good to Know
Lamb is rich in the powerful antioxidant selenium. It’s also a great source of protein and contains less fat than beef.