Cobb Salad Lettuce Wraps
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 slices (2 ounces) Canadian bacon, diced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, outer leaves removed and discarded
- 4 ounces smoked deli turkey breast slices, sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1 large beefsteak tomato (about 3/4 pound), cored and cubed
- 1/2 large peeled avocado, pitted and cubed
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 8 teaspoons crumbled blue cheese
1. Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, and pepper; set aside.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; coat pan with cooking spray. Cook bacon until crisp (5-6 minutes), stirring occasionally. Remove bacon from skillet; pat with paper towels.
3. Carefully separate 8 large leaves from lettuce head (do not tear) to use as wraps; reserve remaining lettuce for another use. Place 1 lettuce leaf inside another to create 4 (2-layered) wraps; fill with about 1/4 cup turkey breast, 1/4 of the cubed tomato (about 1/4 cup), 1/4 cup cubed avocado, and 2 tablespoons diced onion. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon reserved dressing; top with 1/4 of the crisped bacon and 2 teaspoons crumbled blue cheese.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 wrap)
|Calories per serving:||177|
|Fat per serving:||9g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||12g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||15g|
|Fiber per serving:||4g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||24mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||680mg|
|Calcium per serving:||77mg|
Good to Know
Consider this lettuce wrap a healthy turkey BLT. Avocado and bleu cheese make the meal naturally creamy and flavorful.