Very Chocolate Milk Shake
- 1 cup chocolate low-fat frozen yogurt
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder (such as Scharffen Berger Natural Cocoa Powder)
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
1. Place all ingredients in a blender; purée until smooth.
2. Divide shake between 2 tall glasses; serve with a straw.
- Prep Time:
- Yield: Makes 2 servings (serving size: 8 ounces)
|Calories per serving:||198|
|Fat per serving:||5g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||7g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||34g|
|Fiber per serving:||3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||17mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||109mg|
|Calcium per serving:||243mg|
Good to Know
Cocoa powder contains more antioxidants than regular chocolate or chocolate syrup, giving this shake a heart-healthy kick.