Spinach and Pesto Lasagna Roll-Ups
- 12 whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta
- 1 10-oz. package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
Preparation1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain; lat out on waxed paper and let cool.
2. In a bowl, mix ricotta, spinach, egg, Parmesan, 2 Tbsp. pesto, salt, and pepper. Spread 3/4 cup marianara in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread 2 heaping Tbsp. ricotta mixture onto a noodle. Roll up; place in dish seam-side down. Repeat with remaining noodles. Top with remaining marinara and pesto, and mozzarella.
4. Cover dish loosely with foil; bake for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 6
|Calories per serving:||475|
|Fat per serving:||20g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||8g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||70mg|
|Fiber per serving:||9g|
|Protein per serving:||27g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||53g|
|Sodium per serving:||863mg|
|Iron per serving:||6mg|
|Calcium per serving:||517mg|