Sponsored: Granola Bars
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup high protein flakes cereal
- 1 cup fiber twigs cereal
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Truvía® Baking Blend
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Non-stick cooking spray
Preparation1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Place the 3 cereals and oatmeal in a large zip top food storage bag and lightly crush with a rolling pin.
3. Add honey, Truvía® Baking Blend, cinnamon, salt and peanut butter into a heavy bottom saucepan and warm slightly to form a syrup.
4. Pour cereal and oats back into a large bowl and add the syrup and peanut butter. Mix until evenly coated.
5. Add coconut and chocolate chips and mix.
6. Coat a 9 x 13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and pour granola into the pan. Press granola to the desired thickness.
7. Bake for about 10 minutes or until edges just start to brown.
8. Remove and cut into 12 bars while still hot. Cool bars and wrap in foil or air-tight container to store.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 12
|Calories per serving:||180|
|Total fat per serving:||4g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1.5g|
|Trans fat per serving:||0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||95mg|
|Total carbohydrate per serving:||30g|
|Dietary fiber per serving:||4g|
|Sugar per serving:||4g|
|Erythritol per serving:||2g|
|Protein per serving:||3g|
|Vitamin A per serving:||2% DV|
|Vitamin C per serving:||6% DV|
|Calcium per serving:||0% DV|
|Iron per serving:||10% DV|