Sponsored: Peach Muffins
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, canola oil or melted butter
- 1/4 cup Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend
- 3/4 cup lowfat buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups peeled and diced fresh peaches
- OAT-STREUSEL TOPPING
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons white whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons firm butter
1. In medium bowl, mix flour, oats, Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend and cinnamon. Cut in firm butter, using pastry blender or fork, until crumbly.
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12 medium muffin cups with paper liners or grease with butter or shortening. Make Oat-Streusel Topping; set aside.
2. Combine egg, oil Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend, and buttermilk in medium mixing bowl.
4. Mix flour, soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl. Add to mixture in large bowl. Fold in peaches. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups; sprinkle with Oat-Streusel Topping.
5. Bake 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 12
|Calories per serving:||150|
|Total fat per serving:||7g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||5g|
|Trans fat per serving:||0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||25mg|
|Sodium per serving:||180mg|
|Total carbohydrate per serving:||22g|
|Dietary fiber per serving:||3g|
|Sugar per serving:||6g|
|Erythritol per serving:||3g|
|Protein per serving:||4g|
|Vitamin A per serving:||4% DV|
|Vitamin C per serving:||2% DV|
|Calcium per serving:||2% DV|
|Iron per serving:||4% DV|