Sponsored: Zucchini Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 cup Truvía® Baking Blend
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups zucchini, coarse grated, loosely packed
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
Preparation1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray two 8 x 4 bread pans with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Gradually add Truvía® Baking Blend, oil, and vanilla. Beat until thick and yellow colored.
4. Stir in zucchini.
5. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
6. Stir dry mixture into the wet mixture. Add chopped pecans (optional).
7. Pour batter into pans and level.
8. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Cool for 10 minutes and remove to a wire rack to complete cooling.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 24 slices
|Calories per serving:||190|
|Total fat per serving:||13g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Trans fat per serving:||0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||30mg|
|Sodium per serving:||190mg|
|Total carbohydrate per serving:||20g|
|Dietary fiber per serving:||1g|
|Sugar per serving:||5g|
|Erythritol per serving:||5g|
|Protein per serving:||3g|
|Vitamin A per serving:||0% DV|
|Vitamin C per serving:||0% DV|
|Calcium per serving:||0% DV|
|Iron per serving:||4% DV|