Sponsored: Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Truvía® Baking Blend
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon Truvía® Baking Blend
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
Preparation1. Heat oven to 325°F.
2. In medium bowl, mix flour, cocoa and baking soda; set aside.
3. In large bowl, beat butter, 1/2 cup Truvía® Baking Blend, vanilla and egg with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. Stir in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons on ungreased cookie sheet. Press down slightly.
4. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or just until set. Cool 1 to 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, in small bowl, beat 1 tablespoon Truvía® Baking Blend and water. Brush over cookies (discard any remaining water mixture); sprinkle with salt.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 24 cookies
|Calories per serving:||120|
|Total fat per serving:||7g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||4.5g|
|Trans fat per serving:||0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||25mg|
|Sodium per serving:||180mg|
|Potassium per serving:||45mg|
|Total carbohydrate per serving:||13g|
|Dietary fiber per serving:||0g|
|Sugar per serving:||2g|
|Erythritol per serving:||5g|
|Protein per serving:||1g|
|Vitamin A per serving:||4% DV|
|Vitamin C per serving:||0% DV|
|Calcium per serving:||0% DV|
|Iron per serving:||4% DV|