Sponsored: Caramel Corn
- 1/2 cup Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/2 cup Truvía® Baking Blend
- 3/4 cups unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon butter flavor
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 24 cups air popped corn
Preparation1. Melt butter in pan, and then add Truvía® Baking Blend and Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend.
2. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and stir constantly for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat; add soda and butter flavor, stir well.
4. Using a large container with a sealing lid add 1/3 of the popcorn and 1/3 of the caramel mixture and seal and shake.
5. Repeat until all the popped corn and caramel are combined.
6. Spread on wax paper, sprinkle on salt and allow them to harden.
7. Store in airtight container.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 12
|Calories per serving:||150|
|Total fat per serving:||9g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||5g|
|Trans fat per serving:||0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||25mg|
|Sodium per serving:||230g|
|Total carbohydrate per serving:||21g|
|Dietary fiber per serving:||2g|
|Sugar per serving:||6g|
|Erythritol per serving:||6g|
|Protein per serving:||2g|
|Vitamin A per serving:||6% DV|
|Vitamin C per serving:||0% DV|
|Calcium per serving:||0% DV|
|Iron per serving:||2% DV|