Sponsored: Beef and Broccoli Noodles
- 4 ounces rice noodles, such as Pad Thai noodles
- 2 tablespoons tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Truvía® Natural Sweetener Spoonable
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 pound stir-fry beef or thinly sliced top sirloin
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup sliced green onions
Preparation1. Bring 6 cups of water to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat (place a lid on saucepan to boil faster).
2. Once water is boiling, turn burner off and add rice noodles, cover and let sit for 30 minutes. Strain noodles in a colander and set aside until ready to use.
3. Combine tamari, oyster sauce, Truvía® Natural Sweetener, cornstarch, and toasted sesame oil in a medium sized bowl. Toss with beef and set aside until ready to use.
4. Add peanut oil to wok over medium-high heat (375°F). Once oil turns shiny, add broccoli and onions to wok and cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Add beef mixture to wok. Toss until meat is just browned, about 2 minutes.
6. Stir in strained rice noodles, rice wine vinegar, and green onions. Toss until noodles soak up sauce.
7. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 5
|Calories per serving:||280|
|Total fat per serving:||15g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3.5g|
|Trans fat per serving:||0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||20mg|
|Sodium per serving:||580mg|
|Total carbohydrate per serving:||27g|
|Dietary fiber per serving:||3g|
|Sugar per serving:||3g|
|Erythritol per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||12g|
|Vitamin A per serving:||6% DV|
|Vitamin C per serving:||70% DV|
|Calcium per serving:||6% DV|
|Iron per serving:||8% DV|