Sponsored: Sweet & Spicy Peanuts
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups salted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/4 cup Truvía® Baking Blend
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
Preparation1. Preheat oven to 200°F.
2. Combine salt and chili pepper for topping in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Melt butter in 1-1/2 Qt slow cooker.
4. Mix in Truvía® Baking Blend, Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend, and hot sauce. Add peanuts and stir to combine.
5. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
6. Spread peanuts on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper in a single layer.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
8. Remove peanuts from oven and immediately sprinkle with chili/salt topping.
9. Allow to cool.
10. Store in airtight container or bag.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 3.5
|Calories per serving:||190|
|Total fat per serving:||16g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||2.5g|
|Trans fat per serving:||0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||5mg|
|Sodium per serving:||360mg|
|Total carbohydrate per serving:||10g|
|Dietary fiber per serving:||2g|
|Sugar per serving:||3g|
|Erythritol per serving:||2g|
|Protein per serving:||7g|
|Vitamin A per serving:||0% DV|
|Vitamin C per serving:||0% DV|
|Calcium per serving:||0% DV|
|Iron per serving:||4% DV|