Sponsored: Sweet & Spicy Turkey Chili
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (29 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chiles
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/3 cup Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup green onions
Preparation1. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the ground turkey and brown for 5 minutes. Add chopped onion and minced garlic to skillet, stir to combine and continue to sauté until turkey is fully cooked, around 3 minutes.
2. Transfer turkey, onion, and garlic to a slow cooker.
3. Add remaining chili ingredients and stir to combine.
4. Place lid on slow cooker and cook over low heat for at least an hour to allow flavors to meld. The chili can cook on low for up to 10 hours.
5. Top each bowl of chili with 1 Tbsp each of cheese, sour cream, and green onions.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 9
|Calories per serving:||210|
|Total fat per serving:||8g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3.5g|
|Trans fat per serving:||0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||40mg|
|Sodium per serving:||710mg|
|Total carbohydrate per serving:||25g|
|Dietary fiber per serving:||6g|
|Sugar per serving:||6g|
|Erythritol per serving:||3g|
|Protein per serving:||13g|
|Vitamin A per serving:||40% DV|
|Vitamin C per serving:||60% DV|
|Calcium per serving:||15% DV|
|Iron per serving:||15% DV|