Sponsored: Brian's Legendary BBQ Rub With Pork Ribs
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 racks (about 2 lbs. each) pork back ribs
Preparation1. Mix seasonings together. Rub mixture generously on all sides of ribs.
2. Heat gas or charcoal grill for indirect cooking. For two-burner gas grill, heat one burner to medium; place pork meaty side up, on unheated side. For one-burner gas grill, place pork, meaty side up, on grill over low heat. For charcoal grill, move medium coals to edge of firebox; place pork, meaty side up, on grill rack over drip pan.
3. Cover grill; cook 1 hour 10 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes or until tender and no longer pink next to bones.
4. Cut each pork rack into 4 serving pieces.
5. Ribs can also be baked in the oven. Heat oven to 325°. Bake for 1 hour, 40 minutes or until ribs are tender and no longer pink next to bones. Makes enough to coat about 4 lbs. meat and can be used on other meats.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 8
|Calories per serving:||430|
|Total fat per serving:||33g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||12g|
|Trans fat per serving:||0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||130mg|
|Sodium per serving:||930mg|
|Total carbohydrate per serving:||7g|
|Dietary fiber per serving:||2g|
|Sugar per serving:||1g|
|Erythritol per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||28g|
|Vitamin A per serving:||30% DV|
|Vitamin C per serving:||6% DV|
|Calcium per serving:||8% DV|
|Iron per serving:||15% DV|