Sponsored: Tropical Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup plain lowfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Truvía® Natural Sweetener Spoonable
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup chopped mango or pineapple
- NUTTY SEED TOPPING
- 1 teaspoon flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon chopped hazelnuts
- 2 teaspoons flaxseed meal or chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons chopped pumpkin seeds or roasted, shelled sunflower seeds
Preparation1. In small bowl, stir yogurt, Truvía® Natural Sweetener, milk and cinnamon; stir in oats.
2. Pour combined mixture into 1-pint canning jar or re-sealable container.
3. Top with mango.
4. Cover; refrigerate about 8 hours or overnight.
5. Just before serving, combine nutty seed topping and sprinkle over top.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 2
|Calories per serving:||220|
|Total fat per serving:||9g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Trans fat per serving:||0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||15mg|
|Sodium per serving:||70mg|
|Total carbohydrate per serving:||39g|
|Dietary fiber per serving:||4g|
|Sugar per serving:||11g|
|Erythritol per serving:||12g|
|Protein per serving:||9g|
|Vitamin A per serving:||0% DV|
|Vitamin C per serving:||15% DV|
|Calcium per serving:||20% DV|
|Iron per serving:||8% DV|