Sponsored: Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toast Bake
- 1 loaf of French bread
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1/2 cup fat-free half and half
- 6 tablespoons Truvía® Baking Blend
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preparation1. Spray one 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Cut french bread into bite- size chunks and place into pan.
3. In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, half and half Truvía® Baking Blend and vanilla extract. Mix for 2 minutes with a wire whisk.
4. Pour egg mixture evenly over bread, mix and press down, cover with plastic wrap.
5. Store in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
6. In a small bowl, mix together flour, Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend, cinnamon and salt, add sliced butter pieces and cut into the dry mixture using a fork.
7. Combine until mixture has peas sizes chunks. Cover and store mixture in the refrigerator
8. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350°F, remove plastic wrap, and crumble topping on top of the bread mixture.
9. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a golden brown color.
10. Serve warm.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 16 servings
|Calories per serving:||240|
|Fat per serving:||10g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||5g|
|Protein per serving:||9g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||32g|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||130mg|
|Iron per serving:||10% DV|
|Sodium per serving:||310mg|
|Calcium per serving:||8% DV|