Huevos Racheros Salad
- 1 15.5-oz. can no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle in adobo
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- Pinch salt
- 1 firm ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1/2 cup salsa or salsa verde
Preparation1. In a bowl, coarsely mash beans with cilantro, 1 1/2 Tbsp. lime juice, chipotle, cumin, garlic, and 1/4 tsp. salt.
2. Halve, pit, and peel avocado. Slice and gently toss with 1 Tbsp. lime juice and a pinch of salt.
3. In a medium nonstick skillet, warm oil over medium-low heat. Break in eggs and cook until whites are set and yolks are still runny, 3 1/2 to 4 minutes.
4. Divide bean mixture among 4 plates. Top with arugula, avocado, salsa, corn chips, and eggs and serve.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 4
|Calories per serving:||308|
|Fat per serving:||17g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||186mg|
|Fiber per serving:||9g|
|Protein per serving:||13g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||27g|
|Sodium per serving:||534mg|
|Iron per serving:||3mg|
|Calcium per serving:||104mg|