- 3 cups dairy-free premium dark chocolate chips (at least 65[PERCENT]cacao)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. matcha powder
- 1/3 cup pistachios, shelled and pulsed in a food processor to a fine meal
Preparation1. Line a loaf pan or shallow bowl with parchment. In a large saucepan, bring 2 to 3 cups of water to a simmer. Place a heatproof glass or stainless- steel bowl over saucepan. Add chocolate chips and heavy cream to bowl. Mix well with a spatula as chocolate melts.
2. Remove bowl from heat and stir in 1 Tbsp. matcha. Transfer chocolate mixture to a lined pan or bowl. Let cool to room temperature. Refrigerate for at least 90 minutes to solidify.
3. Using a small melon baller or ice cream scoop, portion truffle mixture and mold with your hands into 1-inch balls. (Lightly moisten your palms if mixture feels sticky.) Fill a small bowl with crushed pistachios; roll truffles in pistachios, pressing nuts gently into surface. Using a fine-mesh strainer or sifter, dust truffles with 1 tsp. matcha.
4. Transfer truffles to paper cupcake liners or a parchment- lined tin and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time: Good-for-you dessert
- Yield: About 3 dozen truffles
|Calories per serving:||146|
|Fat per serving:||10g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||6g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||9mg|
|Fiber per serving:||3g|
|Protein per serving:||3g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||11g|
|Sodium per serving:||3mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Calcium per serving:||7mg|